Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Please stand by

I just wanted to let people know that I'm still around. Things have just gotten pretty crazy with my non-magical life right now, and I'm busy working, and teaching myself how to manage my time. This is a GOOD sort of crazy though. This is the sort of crazy where you pull lots of hours at work, make time to work out at the gym twice a week, and still manage to squeeze in a few hours here and there to be social, and do things around the house. It's hectic, but I should have my time management figured out enough to make another update in a couple of weeks.

This job is something I'd been working hard to find for a while, and it kind of just fell into my lap (or was enchanted into my lap, either way!) So here I am, busy as all hell, and diving right into more! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment