Sunday, October 29, 2017

Anubis Pendant

Some of you might remember that a while ago I was working on getting things like my Anubis pendants into production...

The design has gone through some modifications, but I'm finally getting moving on this.

Here's the first physical prototype in Stainless steel:



My plan from here, is to polish out all the rough spots, make a silicone mold, and use metal clay to produce casts, and bake them in a kiln I've been given access to.

In the meantime, you can buy your own steel copy at: https://www.shapeways.com/product/J4EME3AJ8/anubis-pendant-single-sided

I suggest waiting another month or two for me to produce the bronze and silver ones. Shapeways is great for prototyping, but I can control the quality of the product you get if I'm casting them myself.

After Anubis, Sekhmet is next.

But yes, this is finally, finally happening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment