Sunday, April 24, 2011

Planetary work

So as you might know, I've been working on becoming more familiar with planetary days, and hours, and how they affect things.

Just a little bit ago, I was sitting in front of my computer working on getting some new job prospects, when I got to thinking about my planetary workings. I realized it was the hour of the sun, and it had actually just become the hour of the sun, and decided to use this for some serious reflection, and to offer a little love to Sekhmet for some help I got from her about a week ago. (she helped illuminate a situation I wasn't aware of, which became pretty serious quickly)

I made an incense with cloves, myrrh, some rose hips, and some cherry wood, lit a candle for Sekhmet, and used the time for reflection on things that have been happening in my life, and what I can do to improve things.

I realized a few things. One big one, was that if I'm looking for new work, I should see what has hindered previous Jupiter related work, (if anything) and what I can do personally to give my life the boost it needs. Pretty common sense, but with all the change in my life in the past couple weeks, I'm reeling from it all still, so getting that insight is valuable. A lot of good things have been happening, and it could be that this is a blessing in disguise since It's spurring me forward back into modeling work. There's some potential there, but how much is unclear.

I'm going to be away for a week starting on the 27th, and arriving in SoCal on the 30th in the evening. I'm going to hopefully be scouting out/getting some modeling gigs while I'm down there. If I can't get anything this time around, I have a few gigs waiting for me here when I get back, so that's a plus!


I'll be doing a divination tonight to look over the situation as a whole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment