Saturday, November 26, 2011

Finally

Finally my little slice of the apartment is starting to come together. I got to work on it at about 3:30 am and worked on it until 5am, crashed for six hours, got up,  and worked on it more. I've got a simple altar to Anubis started up, and Sekhmet is next on the list. Mostly I'm still working on cleaning up the random crap and books on the floor, and getting rid of the last of my empty boxes. The space is actually working out quite well, though I was skeptical at first about how small it was. I've managed to make it work.

Here's a couple photos for you voyeuristic types.  ;)


I found a couple of crystals when I was cleaning. They used to belong to my boyfriend before he gave up magic. They're quite nice, but they've got a funk about them. Time to
cleanse! Hence the bowl of salt on the chest.


















Still got a long way to go, but it's a start!

0 comments:

Post a Comment