Thursday, November 24, 2011

Printfection store, and Thanksgiving

You know those t-shirts with witty phrases? Of course you do!
While sitting in bed, bleary eyed after a long night of sleep; a phrase of my own came to mind. It came out of nowhere really, but after I looked it up online, I confirmed that I seem to be the first to come up with it:

"Pagans do it with wands and chalices"

I stared at the zero results on google for a moment, and quickly decided I was going to cash in on it while I still could!

So for anyone who's interested, here's a store I made just for the occasion- http://www.printfection.com/mystic-oasis

I have other t-shirt designs in the works(like this one) so I'll probably use this store for a lot more. It's way better than Cafepress as far as quality goes, and there's more of a selection.

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know I'm thankful for all the wonderful people, spirits, and future that is unfolding in my life. Also thankful for random ideas :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment