Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Not magic related, but...

Not really going to say much. I'm just going to point you towards this: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/306/9/3/dragon_prosthetic__halloween_2011_by_kebechett-d4etp0m.png

That's a prosthetic I made for Halloween. Since I know not everyone reads my facebook or anything (and things get lost in the shuffle) I wanted to point this out. While I still need to do more experimenting with latex casting, I am confident that the mold I have is sufficient to start turning out sell-able prosthetic dragon faces :) The question is, would anyone be interested? Alternately, now that I know I can pull this shit off, I'm willing to take on custom prosthetic work, once I understand a little bit more about the casting of latex.

I'm sure this COULD be incorporated into magical work, but this project was more about looking cool on Halloween and pushing the limits of what I knew about sculpting and costuming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment