Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More Planetary Studies, and an Experiment

I think I may have started to notice an interesting pattern in regards to planetary hours and their influences.  I've noticed that when waking from a night of sleep, into the hour of the moon; I'm much more groggy and have a harder time of being able to tell if I'm awake or dreaming. A trend along these lines seems to stick with me most of the day. My head will feel like it's in a fog, and it'll be harder to focus.

While I've been unable to find any material on whether the hour you wake up into has a significant effect on your entire day, I'm starting to wonder if this is the case. If so, this is something that could be, and should be harnessed to increase my success in health and finances. So, as an experiment, I'm going to try to wake up ever day for the next week, during the hour of Jupiter. If I see an improvement in my overall health and the money I'm bringing in, I'll probably start experimenting with the other planets in the same manner. It would also be interesting to see if the hour in which you go to sleep also has any affect on the trend of the following day. That'll be for another experiment though :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment