Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Results

So, by now I should have had something put together about the results of the experiment. There's a perfectly good explanation for this, I assure you. After the second day, The experiment ran into a problem- mainly that I had a severe reaction to something I ate, and was unable to get to sleep at a reasonable hour to wake up the next morning at the right time. Because of this, I was unable to complete the experiment as I wanted to. I do however have two days of data, and in the future I plan on re-doing the experiment with a something in mind.

The weather: I was really happy and energetic the first two days. However these days were also days with lots of sunlight, a rare event in Portland. It's entirely possible that this had nothing to do with waking up during the hour of Jupiter, and more to do the fact that I was finally getting a healthy dose of sunlight.

So while I have some data that suggests that there might have been some positive effect, I can't discount the fact that those days were also the first days I actually saw sunlight for over a month. I'll re-do the experiment during a time when there aren't huge factors that I need to consider when determining the "source" of an event.

In other news, I finally have one of the tools I needed to complete the Sekhmet blade, and I'll be doing that shortly.  With luck, I should have some photos soon after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment