Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Apparently while I was gone, some neighbor decided to start harassing us. Until this morning when we found a scribbled note shoved under our door, demanding that we clean our apartment because it makes the "the whole floor smell" it was unknown that this was even directed at us. We're fairly sure we know who it is, and I'm determined to deal with this maturely.

I'll be the first one to admit, our apartment isn't the cleanest, but it isn't filthy. Despite that, I've been planning on starting spring cleaning, now that it's warm enough to open the windows, and cleanse this place from top to bottom. Time to cleanse, and protect my sanctuary that I call home, and deal with this harassment magically, since apparently these people are pulling passive aggressive bullshit, and have decided that we're a viable target. Time to bust out the sage, and pick up some oils.

0 comments:

Post a Comment